Saturday, May 31, 2014

Christmas Throw PIllows

I love putting Christmas decorations up in our home, all the ornaments go up on the tree, the table is set, the lights are bright, but there's more things you can do to make your home really festive and that includes adding throw pillows and other accents to different parts of your home.

If family or friends are staying a holiday cushion on their bed is a nice touch, other ways of incorporating throw pillows is by having them in your living area on couches and chairs - I like nothing more that a couple of plumped cushions, a good Christmas movie and some hot chocolate with a fire burning to keep me warm during the evenings leading up to Christmas ...... with my family as well of course!

There are lots of different Christmas throw pillows that you can choose and they really depend on how you decorate your home and what you love about Christmas decorations, my husband likes the 'Ho, Ho, Ho' one here whereas I much prefer the 'A Very Merry Christmas' pillow, which one do you prefer?

Check out a whole selection of holiday cushions at - Throw Pillows for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment